Iron Works Inspiration
We hope the gates above serve as inspiration. In the end, however, your custom gate should represent you and your home’s personality. There are many things to consider when deciding to commission a custom gate:
- What size or dimensions do you want your gate to be? Be sure to measure it out before ordering!
- What material would you like to work with (i.e. type of metal)?
- Keep your home style in mind, and if possible, bring photo references.
- Is there a certain style you’d like to mimic or feature you’d like to have on your gate?
- Do you want finials? If so, what style?
- Will it need an operating system? We highly suggest our Liftmaster Operators.
Those are just a few things you should think about when considering ordering a gate. Should you have any other questions, our in-house professionals will be happy to help you.