The International Door Association on Choosing the Right Door Dealer and Ensuring Garage Door Safety
- Experience: how long have they been in business and how qualified are they to work on or install your door?
- Workmanship: What kind of work ethic does the dealer have? How high quality is their work? Research.
- Code and Regulatory Compliance: Verify that they are
following all local and state codes and regulations.
- Insurance Coverage: Verify the dealer is covered. Ask to see a copy of insurance if possible.
- Financial Integrity: Make sure they are going through the
right avenues with their finances and yours.
Garage Door Details
How to Select a Garage Door
Safe Guard System
Security: Garage Door Openers &
Gate Access Systems
How to Install the Liftmaster MyQ Garage
How to Program a Mini Universal Remote